Unigloves Black Pearl Nitrile Single Use – Large
PLEASE NOTE THE BRAND YOU RECEIVE MAY DIFFER FROM ADVERTISED BRAND DUE TO HIGH DEMAND.
- Black nitrile gloves are ideal for tattooists, printers, agriculture and mechanics
- Also excellent for showing contrasts and colour changes with light fluids
- Ideal for the dairy industry, where black gloves can be used to help detect signs of Mastitis in milk
- Manufactured from premium quality black Nitrile for excellent resistance to cuts, tears and abrasions
- Powder free construction ensures the risk of contamination is minimised
- Conformity with National Standards EN455 parts 1, 2, 3 and 4, chemical resistant to EN374 parts 2 and 3 and food safe
- Manufactured under ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003
- Comply with Council Directive 89/686/EEC
- Material Ingredients: Nitrile (latex free), Potassium Hydroxide, Aquawax, ZDBC, ZDEC, ZnO, TiO2, Wingstay-L, Sulphur, Colour Pigment
Car Accessories and Car Parts Store Alan Quine (Parr Lane) Ltd is Independently Owned With Over 35 Years Experience, We are rated “Excellent” on Trust Pilot.